photo sunset in the evening - ZOOMCOM berita berkualitas, Unike, Terpercaya
Headlines News :
Home » » photo sunset in the evening

photo sunset in the evening

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 1, 2010 | 7:37 PM

Sunset photo above was taken on the day before the sunset prayer at that time it was very interesting though sukanagara mountainous area far from the sea but very comfortable at all especially at that time there was a wind-sepoy sepoy who hangat.pepohonan the bergemulai while the sound of birds naungi very good.And there's another one I like is there really be in kerumunin lot of girls even though I am not a girl but I'm happy ..Yes that's the atmosphere during sunset on a beautiful evening ..Although the area itself is rarely sukanagara atmosphere like that but I love because I can see the sunset in the evening ..Yes I can say is thank my Almighty wishes to see a panoramic sunset at another time ya allah Nice you have given me so much pleasure
www.solusilutfi.co.ccwww.zonalutfi.co.cc
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Issue terhangat

issue
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. ZOOMCOM berita berkualitas, Unike, Terpercaya - All Rights Reserved
Original Design Zoom Tm